Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Writer's Block Funny Video


Lately I've been posting flash fiction on Tuesdays.  However, since I've been focusing on my longer projects this week, I don't have any flash fiction for today. I promise I'll still have flash fiction for you on Friday.

Today, I thought I'd share a hilarious video with you.  With social media everywhere, the severe affliction known as writer's block has exploded.  The important issue of non-productivity for writers is exacerbated by constant distractions.

I have been guilty of the behaviors portrayed in this video more often than I would like to admit.  All I can say is I must strive to do better.  Maybe I shouldn't be encouraging my fellow writers to distract themselves by watching this, but I think you'll all be able to relate.

So, if you're a writer looking for distraction like the girl in this video, go ahead and enjoy it.  How do you think I found it?

 

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love this video! And I definitely know I am guilty of non-productivity, I blame the internet lol.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the dreaded writer's block. Luckily, I've managed to escape most of it. It's a challenge to find time to write.

    ReplyDelete