Friday, June 7, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things-Week 21


It's Friday!  Let's stop to Celebrate the Small Things with VikLit!

This week has been rather non-eventful, but that could be considered a good thing.  Nothing bad happened, at the very least.

I did get a lot of reading done, which is always worth celebrating!  I love to read.  As a writer, I couldn't hope to be successful in any way if I didn't love to read, now could I?

My husband and I celebrated six years of marriage last Sunday, though we couldn't actually do anything last weekend.  Our official celebration will be this weekend.

That's about all I have to share right now.  What would you like to celebrate?



9 comments:

  1. I've known people who are "writers" who confess to never reading. I don't know how they do it!! So celebrating reading is a great celebration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on six years! That's awesome! And yes, reading is worth celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on six years and go have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary and reading is always worth a little celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading is always good and finding time to read a lot is definitely worth celebrating. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 6th year anniversary!
    And yay for reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been getting lots of reading done lately, I love it! I'm hoping to get loads more done over summer :)
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated wishes for a happy anniversary!!! How did y'all celebrate???
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete