Monday, July 8, 2013

Musing About the Weekend


I'm sorry to be writing this so late, but my muse took an extra long holiday.  She even came back with a hangover.  She was probably off traveling distant lands and having a good time.

I had a pretty good holiday weekend myself.  We spent some time with family, saw fireworks, took our kids to the zoo, and celebrated my husband's birthday. The most dramatic moment of the weekend came when my son Jude bumped his head at the zoo and ended up bleeding everywhere.  We had to go to the first aid station and get him bandaged up.  It looked dramatic with all the blood Jude had in his hair, but all he cared about was getting back out there and enjoying the rest of his day.

Now I need to get back on track.  Sometimes holidays make it difficult to get back into a routine, but I'll do my best.

3 comments:

  1. Your son is tough!
    I think everyone is a little off after last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your muse came back with a hangover, I reckon she had a really good time. :-) Glad your little guy wasn't seriously hurt; all that blood flowing can really freak a gal out, eh?
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, your little guys are tough with those head injuries they've had! Hopefully you guys can make it to Lottie's party tomorrow. I keep forgetting you guys aren't on FB much anymore. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete