Friday, October 25, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things-October 25, 2013


It's Friday!  That means it's time to Celebrate the Small Things with VikLit!

We have a car repair to do this weekend, but it looks like it may be relatively inexpensive and far faster than we imagined it would be.  Fingers crossed that it all goes according to plan!

Halloween is fast approaching, which is always something to be happy about. I'm enjoying all the Halloween ambiance everywhere I go.  The weather has become more fall-like now.  It even snowed earlier this week, but I'm celebrating the fact that the snow melted as soon as it hit the ground anyway.  I hope the ground is NOT snow covered for trick-or-treating!


Also, it's worth mentioning (and celebrating!) that Spooktoberfest starts today!  It's all about celebrating Halloween with flash fiction.  If you haven't yet signed up, you can visit either Jackie or Dani to check out the rules and sign up! I seriously recommend that you do.

What would you like to celebrate?


6 comments:

  1. I love all the Halloween stuff, too! But it would be very weird if there was snow on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm celebrating Halloween, too, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the repairs are minor - and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm celebrating the fact that the government is no longer shut down and we get reimbursed for backpay. Yay.

    Man, I hope the car repairs are inexpensive and easy to fix. :-)

    Sia McKye Over Coffee

    ReplyDelete