Monday, October 28, 2013

The Game On Bloghop!


The fabulous Kyra Lennon is celebrating the release of the 2nd edition of Game On, complete with new covers, with a fun bloghop!

Click HERE to check out the details of the bloghop and to sign up!

The basic premise of this hop is simple.  Nevertheless, I'll leave it to Kyra to explain the basics.

Between October 28th and October 31st, I want to hear from you about your sporting crushes! Does David Beckham do it for you? What about swimming sensations Michael Phelps or Rebecca Adlington? When did you first notice your sporting crush, and what do you like best about them? Have you ever been lucky enough to see them in action?

First of all, I'm not the biggest sports fan in the world.  I do enjoy watching gymnastics though, but it's mainly because I wish I could move like those people do.  Still, I do get excited for the Olympics.  It's nice to see so many nations come together for some friendly competition, and we all cheer on our athletes.

Ever since the 2012 summer games in London, I've had a soft spot for Ryan Lochte.  He's cute, he has a nice voice, and he's a pretty fantastic swimmer.  I admire that level of talent and dedication.  That alone, though, may not have attracted my attention, if it wasn't for this kick ass video.


Let's face it.  Anyone who has a sense of humor enough to be in a video with Sir Patrick Stewart and Simon Pegg has to be cool.  And for me, a sense of humor is essential.

Oh, and a quick note to my husband.  In my eyes, you're still cuter and funnier than Ryan Lochte.  No need to worry.  I love you!

Who is your sporting crush?

3 comments:

  1. I remember that video!
    Nice that you told your husband he was funnier and cuter. We need that you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ryan Lochte. His reality show, What would Lochte Do? was so funny. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan Lochte is stunning for sure!!

    THanks for joining in with the bloghop!

    ReplyDelete