Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Express Yourself: Books to Read in 2014


The Express Yourself Weekly Meme is made possible by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.

The question for this week is: What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

You mean I have to choose?  That is certainly no easy task, but I suppose I must, because we can't possibly hope to read every worthwhile book out there.  We simply don't have the time.

First of all, I intend to try to read the books I didn't get around to in 2013. Hopefully I can fit at least a few of them in.

Now, here are a few of the other books I'd like to read in the coming year.

The Sowing by Steven Dos Santos
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
The Poisoner's Handbook by Deborah Blum
Dragon's Egg by Robert L. Forward

I reserve the right to add more books to this list at any time, of course.  You never know what wonders you'll find when you visit the bookstore, after all.

What books would you like to read in 2014?



2 comments:

  1. I don't really know what I'm looking forward to reading this year ... except that I cannot wait to get that Grimm Brothers' fairytales book off my currently reading list once and for all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! C. Claire's new one is coming this year!! This is a great list!

    ReplyDelete