Friday, April 25, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things-April 25, 2014

If you're here to see the V post for the A to Z Challenge, click HERE.


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with VikLit!

The A to Z Challenge is coming close to its conclusion, and it's inspiring to see so many bloggers maintaining their enthusiasm up until the end.  I'm still having a great time with it. It makes me feel great when people leave me positive comments about my drabbles.  You guys are amazing!

I got quite a bit of work done on my WIP this week, and I'm excited about that.  I figured I'd accomplish almost nothing on it this month, but that has turned out not to be the case.  I'm not working at my top pace, but I'm making progress. Woohoo!

I made chocolate chip muffins from scratch, and they turned out great!  My husband and my kids all loved them.  Now I'm trying to think of what other kinds of muffins I can try to make next.

There's chocolate in the house.  Need I say any more?

What would you like to celebrate?


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your progress- that's fantastic! And chocolate chip muffins? Can I come to your house for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...you lost me at chocolate... yum!
    Congrats on your progress. This is my first A to Z, I think I'm surviving and enjoying it still. I say "I think" because I'm so exhausted lol

    ReplyDelete