Friday, October 3, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things-October 3, 2014


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with VikLit!

I am one of four co-hosts.  My fellow co-hosts are:

Diana Wilder
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

The weather is getting colder here, but along with that comes the beauty of falling leaves.  I also plan to have some hot chocolate or hot apple cider (possibly both) soon to welcome the season.  My birthday is next week, and Halloween is coming up soon, so there's a lot to look forward to.  My boys have school pictures next week as well, so I get to have fun deciding what outfits they're going to wear for that.

I had a fun day out with just my dad last Sunday.  As much as I adore my kids, it's good to get away from them from time to time.  We went to a musical performance at a local winery, then we had dinner at an Indian restaurant.

What would you like to celebrate?


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the colder weather, the temperatures have dropped here quite a lot today, and I'm loving the icy breeze. Have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Indian food. Any gratitude that focuses on food wins me.
    Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had our first proper autumn day today. I forced myself to wrap up and go for a walk round the block before lunch, which I'm sure has done me good.

    ReplyDelete