Friday, May 1, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things-May 1, 2015


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain.  TheCyborgMom and I are your co-hosts.

I'm posting late because I had a crazy busy day.  We bought a car today.  It's a used car, but it's in pretty good shape.  There was a lot of running around when it came to licensing it, and then there were other assorted errands to run.  I'm exhausted, but it's the good kind that comes from getting a lot of things done.

We also got a big sectional couch this week.  A friend got new furniture and offered it to us for free.  All we had to do was haul it.  It's in good shape and it's super comfortable. Lyle likes taking naps on it.

I successfully completed the A to Z Challenge on two blogs!  Yay!  I had a good time with it this year.

What would you like to celebrate?


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the car and the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on completing the A to Z Challenge and on two blogs - that's rather amazing!! I feel so happy to have done one :) I'm also really pleased to be joining your Celebrate (Lexa has added me to the list). I hope you have a great weekend relaxing on your new couch - you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear LG, congratulations on the A to Z challenge. Didn't manage to post this Friday, but wonderful if you'd seen my latest post? I have a free poetry book to download during the next four day, Kaleidoscope - subtitled Woman to Woman - and wondered if you would be kind to enough to review? With kind regards, Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-Z on two blogs? I didn't realize that. Good for you, Lady!!

    I'm late hopping so I'm glad you were late posting! Congrats on the car and couch!! Enjoy the naps, (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sectional couches! Can't get a better deal than free, huh? Congrats on the new car! Woohoo! And I want to let you know I'm now following you on Twitter as @LXCain Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do have a lot to celebrate - a new car and free furniture . That alone is cause for celebrating . I can't imagine how difficult and time consuming it must have been to complete the challednge for two blogs. I barely made it through with one . You must be a very organzed person ( oh how I envy organzed people ). Congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete